3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, to you have I given it, as I spake unto Moses.
4 From the wilderness, and this Lebanon, even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your border.
5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee; I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
6 Be strong and of good courage; for thou shalt cause this people to inherit the land which I sware unto their fathers to give them.
7 Only be strong and very courageous, to observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest have good success whithersoever thou goest.
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate thereon day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not affrighted, neither be thou dismayed: for Jehovah thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest
14 And it came to pass, when the people removed from their tents, to pass over the Jordan, the priests that bare the ark of the covenant being before the people;
15 and when they that bare the ark were come unto the Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brink of the water (for the Jordan overfloweth all its banks all the time of harvest,)
16 that the waters which came down from above stood, and rose up in one heap, a great way off, at Adam, the city that is beside Zarethan; and those that went down toward the sea of the Arabah, even the Salt Sea, were wholly cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.
17 And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of Jehovah stood firm on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan; and all Israel passed over on dry ground, until all the nation were passed clean over the Jordan.
Let us pray:
* This year, there shall be no rejection in your life in Jesus’ name!
* There shall be no opposition against you this year in the mighty name of Jesus!
* In this year, 2013, every rive you come across that threatens your progress will part way for you in Jesus’ name!
* In 2013, you will see wonders in your life; you will do wonders; you will be wonders in Jesus’ name! AMEN!
However, according to Joshua 1:6-9, there are conditions to be met before we can claim all these promises:
- Be strong & courageous: Even in the face of opposition, we must be strong. Even if you are beaten, you must not look beaten. Do not let the devil rejoice. Be strong in your faith, prayers and in your confessions. Phil. 1:28,29 – Don’t be afraid, don’t give in, don’t give up; even when things seem to go a little downward, don’t look down, look up because your help comes from above, not below!
- Form a new addiction… to the word of God. Joshua 6:7,8 tells us that good success comes from meditating and observing the word of God day and night!
As we strive to meet these conditions, may He continue to take obstacles out of our ways this year in Jesus’ name!
Don’t forget to join me at our church, Dominion Faith International Church, on the 25th of January, 2013 – 5pm for the 5th edition of the “Night With The King”; themed “Ready to Take Over”. Ministering (as usual) is our Father-in-the-Lord, Bishop Mike Okonkwo.
I will be expecting you… ’cause it’s time to take over!!!!